We designed the promotion to provide options to our patients - so you can find a selection to be completely covered or receive a great discount on the cost of a designer frame or specialty lenses!
$35 FOR $225$35 for $225 applied towards a complete pair of prescription glasses
$49 FOR ONE EYEGLASS EXAMINATION + $250$49 for an eye exam & $250 applied towards a complete pair of prescription glasses
MAKE A QUICK STOP TO SCORE STYLISH FRAMESHead to any of MyEyeDr.'s 61 greater DC and Baltimore locations, and choose from more than 1,000 frames. A complete pair of glasses is a frame valued at $160 or less and plastic lenses (single vision, bifocal, or progressive Brillenz lenses are included at no additional out-of-pocket expense). Luxury lines are excluded in this promotion.
the fine print:
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts
- Appointments required for eye examinations and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Valid at any MyEyeDr. office in DC, MD, or VA
- Valid only toward a complete pair of new prescription eyeglasses or prescription sunglasses (lenses and frames); not valid with old lenses or patient's own frames
- Complete pair of glasses is a frame valued at $160 or less and plastic lenses (single vision, bifocal, or progressive Brillenz); luxury lines are excluded
- Not valid with insurance benefits, other promotions, or coupons
- Excludes contact lens examination and purchase
- All services must be redeemed during a single visit by same customer
- Other conditions apply
UNDERSTANDING HOW YOUR VOUCHER WORKS
- The promotional value of the voucher ($225 or $250) is a discount that is applied to the total cost of your frame, lenses, and any lens options.
- For example, if your frame and lens selection results in a $350 cost, after the application of the $250 discount provided by the promotion, your payment would only be $100!
- The discount provided by the voucher can be applied to any material selection without restriction - any brand of frames and any of our lenses.
2. What does the voucher look like?
- You will receive an electronic copy of the voucher via email
- The voucher will display:
- Voucher number (13 digit number and begins with "JAN")
- Name of purchaser
- End date of the promotion (promotional value expiration)
3. What are the deals?
- Two deals available, one includes a discount and the eyeglass examination and the other is a discount only
- $35 voucher provides a $225 discount on a complete pair of prescription glasses
- $49 voucher provides the eyeglass examination and $250 discount toward a complete pair of glasses.
4. Can I buy glasses that are "fully covered" by the promotional discount?
- Absolutely! You would want to select a frame from our value collection and single vision plastic lenses - this combination will be covered in full by the promotional value of your voucher.
- We offer several different brands of frames as part of our value and house collections
5. Can I combine my vision insurance benefits with the promotional discount?
- Unfortunately, the promotional discount of the Living Social voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions - this would include any available vision insurance benefits. You can take advantage of your LivingSocial voucher for your second pair.
6. Can I use this promotion for bifocals or progressive vision eyeglasses?
- There are no restrictions to the material selection when applying the Living Social discount to your purchase - you can select any type of lenses (single vision, bifocals, progressive) and any material type (plastic, polycarbonate, high index) for your new eyeglasses!
7. Can I use this promotion for contact lenses?
- The promotion is limited to the eyeglass examination and a discount towards the purchase of new eyeglass frames and lenses; the promotion cannot be applied towards contact lens examination services or contact lens supplies.
8. Do I have to have an examination with MyEyeDr.? / Do I need to have a prescription from MED?
- You do not have to receive an eye exam from one of our doctors - you can use the prescription provided by another doctor.
- We only require that the prescription is not expired and signed by your doctor in order to use the prescription in the production of eyeglasses
- Fill out our Patient History Form and then Request an Appointment online.